At four months, Jackson Wade, you are so much fun! We love you more everyday and can't wait to see what you'll do next!
- At four months you weight 13 lbs and 15.5 ounces. You are 25 inches long. Both are about the 50th percentile for your age.
- You pick up anything handed to you or lying around you it goes straight to your mouth.
- You want to eat our food! You stare at anything we put in our mouths. A few more weeks, Baby Boy.:)
- You are a giggler! We love hearing those little chuckles and will do anything to make them happen.
- You are rolling from your front to your back and then from your back to your side.
- You like to play for 10-15 minutes in your exersaucer but you are still not loving the johnny jump up.
- You are alert and aware and it seems that you don't miss anything. We love seeing you learn!
- You are a great sleeper! You sleep from around 9 pm to 6:30 am with at least one good long nap during the day. Thank you Baby.
- You are now sleeping in your crib. We thought it was time and you sleep there with no problem. It's definitely harder on your Mama!
- You have found your feet! Most of the time you have a hold of them or your toes are in your mouth.
You are the sweetest boy ever! I love going to your crib in the morning and seeing your smile. I hardly know what we did with our lives before you!