Thursday, July 14, 2011

Praises

Today I'm 12 weeks! It's really unreal because most of the time I feel just fine. Only tired, all the time. Our baby is now about the size of a peach! I had an ultrasound today and our little "peach" was hard to see because he/she was practically standing on his/her head! Sign of things to come?? Anyway, everything looked good, the heartbeat was strong, and I feel incredibly thankful for everything that has gone well this far. It's still so unreal! 
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

I don't know if it's the baby or what, but I really want to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming new addition! Just a little word of advice since it has not been long since I was where you are now.....Nap as much as possible while you can. Before you know it, you will only be able to rest when your bundle of joy decides you will rest ;) But, it is totally worth every hour of lost sleep and before you know it, the baby will be 16 months old and sleeping 12 hours a night. MOST IMPORTANT: Enjoy and savor every second of every day like you never have before because it really does fly by.

    ReplyDelete