10 Months Old!!
This is the best I could do on the 10-month photos. Little one, you are on the move! At 10 months...
- You are a great eater. You eat pretty much everything I give you and are getting very insistent on trying everything on Mom's plate. You still love banana/avocado, macaroni and cheese is quickly becoming tops on your list. You are now half and half taking formula and nursing.
- You love to
readpull all your books off your bookshelf. Mama will make a reader out of you yet!
- One of your favorite pastimes is climbing stairs. Mama and Daddy have to stay on their toes with the baby gates!
- You love to listen to music and dance.
- You are getting much better at naps, usually a couple for 1-1.5 hours a day!
- You weight about 20 lbs. At your last checkup you were pretty nearly 50th percentile in both weight and length.
- You are loud. You are not afraid to make yourself heard whether at home or at church during a prayer.
- You get so excited when you see other babies/children.
- You are tuning in to sounds outside such as airplanes, sirens, dogs barking. When we walk outside your ears perk up and you are on high alert.
- You are fascinated by the Christmas tree. The "chewable" ornaments are on the bottom of course, but the red wooden beads are definitely too tempting.
- One of your missions in life is to pull out all of the DVDs from the bottom of the TV cabinet and push them all over the house.
- Cabinets and drawers-NOT SAFE!:)
You have the sweetest grin and the best giggle and love to see your daddy when he comes home. You give gummy kisses and are a little snuggle bear. I love nothing better than being home with you at night, reading Goodnight Moon, and rocking you to sleep. I love those chubby arms and legs and could squeeze you all day. I would gladly bottle this "baby-ness" up so I can remember it in the years to come. I want to photograph every look on your face and every expression because I am so afraid I am going to forget. We love you, Baby Boy, and we know it's only going to get better.