Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Am Loving (Wednesday Style)

Today I decided to join in with some other bloggers and create my own "loving it" list. These are some things I am currently using or things for which I am simply thankful. 

Our new chalkboard in our kitchen! I made this out of an old print from Kirkland's. I'm excited for welcoming greetings and dinner menus.

I am loving baby naps. Jackson has finally caught on (most of the time) to the concept of napping. This I love and am eternally thankful!
(I just risked a lot for this photo!)

I am loving the remaining Fall colors, as seen here in our backyard yesterday!

I am loving a day off, even though I have to work tonight. I am truly working on gratitude and being thankful in every situation.

I am loving that the holidays are coming here! I love Thanksgiving but I'm not one to mind giving a nod to Christmas a little early!

I am loving this guy:
He really worked hard and took the time to get our house ready for my mom's wedding last weekend and to help me keep it neat and tidy. He is the best daddy a little boy could ask for and Jackson and I don't know what we would do without him! (and yes, No Shave November is in full effect!)

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment