Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful

11 things I am thankful for today:

1. The crepe myrtle that looked like the "burning bush" in our backyard this morning. With the beautiful red and orange colors + the morning sunshine-gorgeous. Should have taken a picture. 
2. A job that allows me to have days off to recuperate and get done what I need to.
3. A husband who has never forgotten, even for a day, to make sure I know he loves me. 
4. Weddings-I love weddings. So excited for Keith and Rachel's tonight!
5. Baby kicks-Jackson lets me know daily that he is still in there and I never get tired of those.
6. Newborns-my friend Jamie's little 6 pound, not very many ounces Leah who was born this week. She sounds like a little lamb when she cries!
7. Sleeping in. I don't need to explain, do I?
8. Mamas. My mama is coming in on Sunday and I can't even explain how good it is to be able to just "be" with her.
9. Fall-I am watching the leaves fall outside against the bright blue sky-best time of year. 
10. Chocolate-especially the little bag of chocolate chips I found in the pantry when I was getting out my baking ingredients. :)

11. My God who makes His presence known even amongst my fears and anxiety. I guess I really can't ever be thankful enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment