Thursday, August 16, 2012

Loved!

Jackson eating his "Goldfish" toast.:)

This little boy is a blast! We have been to Baby Bookworms at the library today, took a great afternoon nap, and went to the park to swing and play in the dirt! While he was eating his toast tonight I was telling him how much he is loved...you know...Mommy loves you, Daddy loves you, Grandmother, Granna, and Pap love you...and down the list. I also told him, though, that most importantly-Jesus loves him! Then I started thinking about what a task Chris and I have to make sure Jackson knows this always! I pray more than anything that Jesus is always a part of his life. Not the first time I have prayed this, but it hit me a little harder tonight. Perhaps because he is growing so big so fast. Jesus, keep him in your arms and grow him up in Your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment