Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally Friday! (February Style)

Chris and I joined the gym last night and I was so excited, planning my workout class time for this morning and planning mine and Jackson's day in my head. Then...guess who woke up with the yuckiest nose and the crankiest disposition EVER. I would not be happy if another mother brought their child looking like that to childcare at the gym. Alas, we are at home. After putting the screeching child down for a nap I am sitting down for just a moment to collect my thoughts and try to put the last couple of hours behind us. Mama said there'd be days like this.

Anyway! It is a beautiful sunny day (although I don't think it's supposed to reach much over 30 degrees today) and I want to get some things done. I can think of about 1.5 million things I'd rather do than clean, but I love having a clean house. Therefore I must clean it.

It's February! Usually a humdrum month in my book but it's starting off bright and sunny so I have high hopes this year. We finished January with a fun birthday party for the little guy and I have to say this year has started off quite well. I'm so thankful for family and friends and God's love that surrounds us.

Welcome February. I hope you're bringing some warmer days with you (I can hope!), bountiful tax returns, and some energy and optimism. Is anyone else ready for Spring?!? 

Thank you February for letting me be random today. It's time to get up, get some work done, and enjoy a nice Friday evening with my boys. I'll leave you with a sneak peak from an upcoming birthday post. Happy weekend!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment