Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Running?? Nope, More Like Jogging.

Well...I'm no marathon runner...

I'm 99.9% positive that I never will be.  I'm OK with that.  However, I know running, er, jogging is such good exercise and requires no equipment.  I have been trying to get back into a routine of jogging a little each week.  I did tonight and it actually felt good!  My Bailey Boy is a great running partner.  He even helps me up the hills sometimes.:)  OK, so here's a challenge...I always do better when I set a goal, so anyone want to set a goal with me?  I ran in the Buddy's Race Against Cancer 5K last year.  Chris and I finished but we didn't run the whole thing.  My goal is to run the whole thing this year, crazy East Tennessee hills and all!  Anyone want to come run with me?  If not here in Knoxville, do you have another race (around November) that you could run in?  Consider yourself challenged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment