Friday, February 11, 2011

who, being loved, is poor?

Happy Friday to you! This happens to be the end of a pretty decent week. Highlights of the week:
  • Does Sunday count as this week? We had a pretty awesome "Super Bowl" party with our small group on Sunday that didn't consist of much game watching.
  • Watched a beautiful friend's baptism on Wednesday.
  • Finished my 1st out of 3 rotations this semester. One down!
  • Got out of class early today. Unheard of with this teacher.
  • I have a Valentine's date with my cute husband tonight. Carrabbas? Olive Garden? It's my choice. What would you choose?
  • I do have to work tomorrow (I know, there are worse things) but I do get to baby-sit some pretty cute kids tomorrow night.
I'm looking forward to a good weekend and waiting on some warm weather to come. Hope yours is happy!

To my Valentine:

1 comment:

  1. That picture is awesome. And I'd never turn down Carrabba's! What did you choose?

    Hurray for a rotation down! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete