Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Travel Wish List

Day #2 of my challenge:  A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel. How about somewheres? I'm glad this is my own challenge where I make the rules.;) I feel that I've traveled pretty well in the US. I've even been out of the country twice. However there are about a zillion places where I would still love to travel. Some are realistic, some maybe not. Who knows?
 Sequoia National Forest
 Prince Edward Island, Canada

Trevi Fountain-basically anywhere in Rome, Italy

I know it's cliche, but I've gotta see the Eiffel Tower!

Blue Hole, Belize

Crete, Greece

Egypt-not right now, but maybe when they figure things out over there.;)

Pompeii, Italy

I could go on and on. I've decided that Chris and I need to win the lottery, retire, and become world travelers. I'm allowed to dream, right? Tell me-if you could choose one place in the world to travel to, where would it be?

1 comment:

  1. You picked some fun places!!! Our dream is to drive through Italy and see it all! A friend of ours is from there and says it's about the length of TN, so about a 7 hour drive from top to bottom. Probably not happening anytime soon, but it's good to dream!!!

    ReplyDelete