Monday, January 31, 2011

Challenge

Since I'm pretty much house-bound while studying hard for the next 2-3 months, I decided to try something to keep me posting regularly. I saw the 30 Day Challenge that some were doing on FB and I decided to try it (or an adaptation of it) on my blog. I don't always have the time these days to sit down and write, but I thought these would give me a little something interesting to write a few days a week. It's great to feel connected even when I'm crazy busy!  So...Day #1...Post a picture of yourself with 15 facts. 


15 facts:
1. I LOVE New York City. This picture gave me a good intro into my first fact. This is on the Staten Island Ferry and that is the City in the background. My aunt has lived in/near NYC for several years and I love to go visit whenever I can!
2. I'm an introverted person. I hate calling new people on the phone and meeting new people is usually difficult for me.
3. I once owned 2 goldfish named Buttercup and Wesley. Anyone know where those names came from?
4. I went on a summer campaign to Scotland in 2000. Amazing.
5. My dream location to travel to would be Italy.
6. I've known I was special ever since I was born. Just ask my Mama.;)
7. I once climbed a silo in the dark in Arkansas. Pretty sure we were trespassing illegally. I didn't really think about that at the time.
8. My favorite food is Italian.
9. I have visited the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles, CA. I gotta say the anticipation was better than the real thing.
10. I take a bath pretty much every night.
11. I took a nighttime swim trip with JMK, RMS, and KGC to Heber Springs, AR.
12. The genre I like to read most is historical fiction.
13. My husband is certainly my best friend. 
14. I have never been on a cruise.
15. I talk to my dog pretty much every day. One day I am positive that he will answer back.

1 comment:

  1. You named your goldfish after the Princess Bride? I love it!

    ReplyDelete