Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Snowy Day

Either I wasn't paying attention or this was an un-forcasted snow day in Knoxville.  Regardless, I had no idea it was going to snow today.  I saw the flakes starting-one at a time-and thought that it would be over soon.  Wrong!  This is the most snow I have seen since I have lived here.  I tried to take a snowy day nap but the day was beckoning me through the window.  Sooo...me and Bailey leashed it up and I grabbed my camera as we walked out the door for a snow walk.  I kind of felt like Peter in "The Snowy Day".

This is what my walk looked like:
Love this little tree.
Bailey loves the snow.  If it's blurry, it's because he was pulling me.:)
Puppy tracks warm my heart.
The lens on my camera was actually fogged up in this picture.  I thought it looked kind of cool though.
This one is just plain pretty.
No flash.:( and this is the last shot before my camera battery died.  I thought I would put it in anyway.
I don't know how much it's going to snow or how long the snow will last.  Probably not long, but the snow is always exciting to me.  Maybe school registration will be canceled tomorrow and I won't have to take my Math test. :)

1 comment:

  1. You can really see it pouring down! How beautiful! Glad you got some (really great) pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete