Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Things

I've had a little bit of writer's block lately.  Everything's good, just not much to say.  Does that ever happen to you?  It's been a great weekend with Chris and friends and family.  I really start class tomorrow so I'm thinking that is what has been on my mind.  
Just thought I'd share a passage that really impacted me this week.
"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father". The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.  Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.  Romans 8: 15-17

I love that I am a child of God and that I don't have to be a slave to those fears that plague me.  He's my Abba and what a beautiful belonging.

No comments:

Post a Comment