Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crazy Love


I just started the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Yes, I know I'm behind the times. I know everyone has probably already read it, but I'm just catching up. I've heard amazing things about this book and, just by reading the first few pages, I'm already believing it. I've already been reminded to constantly reflect on Him and think of His wonders:
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world." Psalm 19: 1-4
Chan said something else I thought was interesting..."God didn't have to create so many kinds of laughter.  Think about the different sounds of your friends' laughs--wheezes, snorts, silent, loud, obnoxious." Isn't is great to think that God is in that detail??
Have you read this book? What did you think of it? I'd love to hear any opinions or thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. This book has been on my list for awhile. It is siting on our shelf, just have not picked it up yet. I'll have to do that soon!

    ReplyDelete