Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my dozen things

1. Silk chocolate soy milk. Yum.
2. Hours and hours of uninterrupted pleasure reading time yesterday.  Scarlett anyone?
3. Yummy taco soup leftovers in the refrigerator.
4. Dinner and a movie date night on Saturday.  Good day.
5. I started my final semester of nursing school. Yay!
6. Belated New Year's party with small group from church-Psychology, Cranium, and Moods!!
7. Multiple snowy days this season-love the UT snowman our neighbors built!
8. Going to bed in my new flannel pajamas-thanks Mom!
9. I've got a good exercise record going on the last couple of weeks-Kickboxing, Abs, and Sculpting-Oh Yeah!
10. Extra cuddle time with my husband this morning because school started late!
11. My little brother getting engaged to a great girl!
12. Dreaming with Chris about our future-house, children, etc.:)














12 on the 12th-this is something I found on another blog and I loved it.  Every month on the 12th, make a list of 12 things that you are thankful for or just make you happy.  It feels so good to think about the great things going on in life!  Are any of my blog friends up for the challenge?  What 12 things are you happy about?  If you don't have a blog, what is one thing you are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment