Saturday, January 1, 2011

Farewell 2010

2010-
I have to say that I am not sad to see it go.  I know that these sentiments are not just mine.  I have read several blog posts and FB statuses about being glad that 2010 is ending.  There are so many things that happened in 2010 that I would just plain like to erase from my memory.  However, I would like to join with Jill and Mindy and believe with all my heart that 2010 will end with peace and hope.  After all, we have a Savior who never lets us go and will never let us down.  I have decided to go back through some of my older posts and repost some of the great things that happened in 2010.  Watch out, happy memories ahead!

New Year's in Atlanta
Awesome nursing friends
Spring Break trip to Savannah
 Anniversary trip to NC
Softball with Brian and Emily on a HOTT day!
Myrtle Beach!
Camping!
Youth retreat
Excellent friends!
Ditto:)
Me and Mama
My little brother graduates.
Christmas with my beautiful family.
I couldn't say good-bye to 2010 without remembering my Daddy.  I miss him just as much today as I did on May 23, 2010.  I know that time will help with the pain but there will always be a little piece of me missing.  I rejoice, though, that his suffering is over and he is in His arms.  On a road marked with suffering, blessed be Your name.

So good-bye 2010, hello 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment