Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new year, new...hair?

Heads up-any men out there-this is a purely girly post!:)
So I went to the salon today for the normal haircut and a few highlights.  Well, this time, I asked the guy who does my hair for something a little different-some warmer, slightly darker colors for winter time.  Well...this is what I got:
Not quite what I had in mind.  These pictures hardly do the copper highlights justice.  I guess I was thinking more honey/caramel color.  This is not exactly my style.  He said I could come back and get it fixed after a couple of days if I didn't like it.  Brace yourselves, girls, I think it might be growing on me.  Me-the blond girl, didn't get highlights until she was 25, never gets her hair cut more than a couple of inches girl.  Don't get me wrong.  This is definitely not a permanent thing.  I just think it looks kind of cool.  For now.  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Angie Bullard WilliamsJanuary 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM

    Love it and you!!!! It looks great. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it. The dimensions it adds is great! Way to go on the risk taking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regena--I love it! I used to have such a hard time changing my hair but once I decided to, there's been no turning back. Seriously, you look great and I hope it continues to grow on you!

    ReplyDelete