Friday, August 5, 2011

My News Lately

I think busy-ness must be a drag on my inspiration. I'm trying to get accustomed to these 12 hour work days and the other days of the week trying to recover from those 12 hour days. Anyway, there are so many great things happening this week that I couldn't help but share. First of all, my brother starts work today as a real live teacher. My baby brother! I'm so proud of him although he moved to Arkansas and I miss him like crazy. Oh yeah, did I mention he gets married in a month? Secondly, my little sister graduates physician assistant school tonight! So proud of her making it through these last couple of really tough years. 
Chris and I will be there tonight to watch her finish it off. We're going to Nashville and I am so excited to see my family and finally have a whole weekend off. I feel like I worked every weekend in July!
I'm feeling pretty good. Having a little more second-trimester sickness than I did in the first. We find out the gender September 8th and it seems forever away! The chinese gender-predictor test says it's a girl, just sayin. ;) Take that for what it's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment