Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This Christmas


What, Santa isn't real? ;) 
This holiday for us is definitely shaping up to be a different one. For one, I have to WORK on Christmas Day. This should be illegal. I am of firm belief that hospitals should be closed at least a week at Christmas. Oh well, this does bring about another Christmas development. My family is coming to Knoxville for Christmas!! I can't even describe how excited I am about this. We have always traveled for Christmas and it is so nice to have the people I love coming here! I am, however, taking volunteers for anyone who wants to come help me clean house. Hurry, this offer won't last.

Anyway...our shopping is about halfway done and our preparations are about halfway, um not really begun. Am I worried? Not really, I'm feeling that this Christmas, we are focusing on our time together and family. Kind of refreshing, although I'm feeling next Christmas might be a little busier with an 11-month-old included in the festivities. I can't wait for that either. This is a no-lose situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment