Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2 Months!


You are two months today, Baby Boy! You make your mommy and daddy the busiest, most tired, and most importantly, the happiest we have ever been! At two months you are...

  • Smiling a lot! There's no better reward than seeing that big grin and your eyes lit up when you are happy.
  • You are squirmy. Your arms and legs go nonstop. You are holding your head up well and growing strong! You hit and kick the toys hanging from your activity mat.
  • You love to be held. Uh oh. I guess there's nothing better than snuggling in mommy or daddy's warm arms.
  • You have your first cold/allergies. Boo! It's lasted a while and I guess we'll ask the doctor about it tomorrow at your check-up.
  • Did I mention you are getting your 2 month shots tomorrow? Mommy is crying already.
  • Grandmother says your hair is getting red! I guess we'll see!
  • You are going to the baby-sitter. (big sigh) I had to write your name on a ziploc bag so we could send some of your things to keep at the sitter's. I thought, "This is for big boys. My baby isn't big enough for this!"
  • You are taking bottles well. This was never an issue. You don't turn away anything with milk in it!
  • You like to look at things up high--lights, fans, and mobiles.
  • You LOVE your bear mobile! Your eyes widen and your arms and legs start moving when you see it turning. 
  • You also talk to those bears! You have started cooing and babbling, responding to us when we talk to you. Love it!
  • You know how I said that, when you were a month old, you were liking your baths? Well, I take that back. You scream from the moment I put you in until I snap up your sleeper and then pick you up and cuddle you. Whew, those baths are exhausting--for me!
  • You ARE sleeping well at night, mostly 7-8 hours! Thank you, Son. :)
  • You love your daddy. You know his voice and look for him when you hear it. You are always safe and comfortable in his arms. 
Jackson, we are so thankful for you! You are beautiful and you make our lives better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment