Thursday, May 24, 2012

Getting Back in Shape


I need focus. I have to admit, and Chris will most definitely back me up on this, I need structure in my life  in order to get done what I need to. Especially now, with Baby Boy here, I could sit and play with him all day. When he takes a nap, there is Facebook and pleasure reading and Scramble with Friends. These things aren't bad! BUT, I find myself in need of getting back into shape-not just physically-after Jackson's arrival. This is definitely true in my spiritual life. So, I have ordered this book. I know, I've attempted one of these studies before, they can be time-consuming. I need this, though, in order to be the best Mama, wife, daughter, sister, and friend I can be. Alright, that's it. I'm putting the laptop and the iPhone away. Here are my Bible, workbook, and pen. Any accountability is appreciated!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Regena, I hope you love this study as much as I did! I encourage you to stick with it, because the first week's lessons are a little harder to get through than the rest. It will definitely change your life! If you know of someone who has the videos, I would recommend watching them as well...Beth is truly a powerful speaker! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete