Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Happy Half-Birthday to Me!

What? No half-birthday wishes? You didn't know it was my half-birthday??? Ha. Since Chris and I both have birthdays in December, thereby seeming to have no birthday at times, we decided a few years ago to celebrate in June! How am I celebrating today? By working tonight, of course! Doesn't that sound like fun?? Oh well. Yes, I do have to work tonight. However, tomorrow starts a fun weekend of family time as we celebrate Father's Day for Chris' Dad and Granddaddy on Saturday and then Father's Day for the handsome guy himself on Sunday! He is a most amazing dad, you know. 


We have a great weekend planned and I can't wait to celebrate the wonderful dads in our lives! I can't help but think also about my own Daddy and Granddaddy who I miss so much. They were pretty amazing themselves. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment