Monday, August 23, 2010

The Calm before the Storm

Well, my semester has started!  I've got my books, each syllabus, and schedules recorded in my planner.  Panic has not set in yet.  This is what I am calling the calm before the storm.  I am looking forward to a night of reviewing a little for tomorrow, getting my things together, and not much of anything else.  I might even have time to exercise!  I'm ready to take advantage because these evenings will be few and far between this semester!  Tomorrow begins my rotation in Pediatric Nursing.  I have been waiting for this rotation since I decided to become a nurse!  We get a tour of the hospital tomorrow and then I will be in a school clinic on Wednesday.  Doesn't that sound like fun??  Bee stings and band-aids and tummy-aches Oh My!  I'm ready!  I am so glad, that, in this semester we are getting down to the specifics of nursing, not just the broad foundations.  I feel interested and curious and can't wait to figure out what happens next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment