Friday, August 13, 2010

Dear Weekend,

Dear Weekend,
         Did you know that you are my last weekend before school starts?  This means you have a lot to live up to!  Could you bring my husband home from work at a good time today?  Also, I would like some sunny weather, not too hot.  85 degrees would be just about right.  I have some not-so-fun stuff to do such as exercising and cleaning.  Could you maybe add a couple of hours to each day?  There are some things on my baking wish-list that I would like to make so I thought maybe we could work out a deal about the calories.  Yes?  Really, though, if I could get some good rest and lots of quality time with my husband, I would be a happy girl.  Being in school means that, sadly, I will miss out on both of these.  OK Weekend, I'm counting on you!

Sincerely,
Regena

P.S. Do you clean house?

No comments:

Post a Comment