Monday, March 21, 2011

Adorable...

Last weekend was a great weekend spent with my family! I came to Nashville to take some engagement photos for my brother, Brian, and his fiance, Emily. They were the cutest couple and Brian was just about the most patient groom-to-be that I have ever seen! Between my sister and I, we took over 240 photos! He must have been raised by some good women.:) I won't spoil their reveal for their photos but I couldn't resist showing this one:

Is there anything cuter than my little brother sittin' in a field full of buttercups??;) I've got to give him some major props-he was the best sport about the whole thing.
Brian and Emily, I am so excited for you guys and pray that your life together is blessed!

2 comments:

  1. ok, i love that he's marrying an emily. :) my hubby is brian. "brian and emily" goes SO well together! praying God's blessings on their marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this picture is hilarious. So glad he was a trooper. I know they'll both cherish the photos! And from the looks of this background, I can't wait to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete