Tuesday, March 29, 2011

monday

OK, so I guess my Monday really wasn't this bad. It was a return to reality, however. Chris and I were able to spend some time with the youth group at our church during a high school retreat last weekend. We spent the time being reminded about being "Outsiders" and being in this world, not of it. We had a great time worshiping with some awesome kids and friends with just a little sleep deprivation. Anyway, waking up on this Monday morning gave me a little dose of reality-the reality of 5 weeks until graduation from nursing school and about 400 things to turn in/complete/achieve before then. I'm also looking for a job and getting a little anxious about it. Even with all these things, though, I know who holds my future. What a peace and security in that!

1 comment:

  1. Coming back from a weekend is always hard, especially when you've had a spiritually uplifting couple of days!

    Only 5 weeks left! Yea!! (Only 5 weeks left! Yikes!) I'll be praying for the upcoming transition!

    ReplyDelete