Friday, June 11, 2010

Introducing...My Best Friend

This is him.  My cute husband of almost 4 years.  Look at that smile.  We met about 6 years ago and were immediately friends.  It took him a while to ask me out but he managed eventually.:)  We had so many things in common and had so much fun together.  It felt like the most natural thing in the world to be with him.  It still does.  These past 4 years haven't been the easiest-I have been in school pretty much the whole time.  Chris lost his job last Spring and I quit working completely to go to nursing school.  We were blessed, however.  We were able to sell our house amazingly fast and we moved into his parents' house just in time for me to start school.  Whew!!  We have been challenged but we always stick it out together and have faith that things are going to work out.  Chris works sooo hard to provide for us and I could not ask for a better husband.  I know that he is always there for me.  Our favorite times are the nights after school and work when we can just sit together and watch one of our favorite shows.  We love to travel, spend time outdoors, and cook together.  I thank my God for this best friend that he gave me and look forward to many more years of love and fun together.



July 22, 2006












Griffith Park Observatory-Los Angeles, CA
Bandy Creek Camping

Rainbow Falls-Great Smoky Mountains
Atop the Empire State Building

We love Tennessee Football!!

Forsyth Park-Savannah, GA

This was our last "dinner creation".  Chris is really good with the grill and made a yummy pork tenderloin.  I made the corn, tomato, and feta salad.  Oh so good!!

My sexy man.




No comments:

Post a Comment