Saturday, June 5, 2010

Living Deliberately


I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now. As you probably know, I am in nursing school and therefore terribly busy so much of the time with studying, class, and clinicals. I get caught up in the notion that mine and Chris' life is on hold until I get finished with school. That's not true!! Several events in my life lately have reminded me of the importance of LIVING to the fullest and taking no day for granted. "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." This blog is a reminder to me to count my blessings every day and that the important things in life having nothing to do with tests and papers. I hope you enjoy reading this and will come back from time to time. I'm counting on you to keep me accountable!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm glad you started a blog and I'm excited to keep up with you :) Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you, regena!!!! so glad you started a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete