Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Interesting Week

Last week was full of graduation activities and anticipation of the big day. By the end of it I was exhausted. This week I'm doing pretty much nothing, which feels weird because of the last 2 years of insanity. Well, I'm not doing exactly nothing. I'm sleeping until 9:00 9:30, reading some books for fun (what?), and eating lunch whenever. I am doing some serious NCLEX studying. I want to take my boards in the next 2-3 weeks and I'm trying to do a little each day. Other than that, I have to venture to say that I might be a little bored. It's hard to go from frenzied activity to a week of idleness. Yes, I'm trying to enjoy my free time but I don't think I was cut out to stay at home. I will be working soon enough, I know, and wishing for more days at home. Grass is always greener, right? :) 

Anyway, I have our little trip to Atlanta this weekend that I am totally looking forward to. We are going to do some light house shopping and I am so excited to go to the Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, & Williams-Sonoma outlets in Dahlonega, Georgia. Also, we are going to IKEA! Love that place and could just walk around it for hours.
My first visit to IKEA was when I was in Texas and I was in awe! Have you ever been?

I have to say, though, that what I am looking forward to most is spending some much-needed alone time with Chris. He's been so supportive of me and I'm so excited that we have more time together now. (Although I'm not sure he knows how to handle it yet. :) It's an adjustment!!)
I'm looking forward to a nice weekend of sleeping in, eating at different places, and just hanging out with my best friend.

Happy Hump Day Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! All that house shopping sounds very fun! Wish it was not 90 degrees, but I guess you can't have it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love IKEA and would love to go again, but we have not wait until our house sells! Can't bring anything else in this one. Also, the Pottery Barn outlet is great. We got a large area rug for $200 when we were there. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete