Monday, June 13, 2011

Blessings

Fun and exciting things are going on around here! Chris and I spent a lot of this last weekend packing and we are probably 95% ready to load the truck! We got our last (hopefully) piece of documentation for the mortgage turned in on Friday and we should close on our house on Wednesday. I'm so excited about getting in there to paint and make the changes that are going to make this house our own. This is our future home:


This house has lots of windows, natural light, open/spacious rooms, and lots of little (and big) projects to complete in the next few years. There is one project, however, that I am most excited about. We have to decide how to decorate a room that is going to be more than special because our best blessing ever is going to live there:


This particular one will come as a late Christmas gift in January!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! What a blessing for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHHHHH!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!! HAPPYYYYYY! :D

    So, so many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i was super excited about seeing the picture of the house until i saw the next picture!!!!! :) congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Regena and Chris!!!!!!! I am so happy for you both! You are in for such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the house and the baby! We had our house inspection the same day we found out I was pregnant with Elena...it's nice to plan with baby in mind! And, you don't have to move heavy furniture or paint! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on both!!! So excited for you! Love and Miss You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to both of you!!! Children are one of the greatest blessings in life. Congrats on the new home too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I am so excited I'm about to BUST!!!! My mom told me the news over the weekend and I just could not contain myself. I wanted to call you right away but thought I should wait until it was "official." I am just beyond thrilled for you guys!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete