Friday, June 3, 2011

Sweet Friday

I love summertime, I really do. I'm just not the biggest fan of 95 degrees really. I'm more of an 80-85 degree summer fan. I find myself walking as slowly and with as little movement as I can from the car to the house so I'm not sweating by the time I get there! Oh well, less than 2 weeks until we close on our house! We should receive the keys on the 15th. Please pray that everything goes smoothly until then. I have also started my job. It's pretty good but uneventful so far. Lots of classroom training right now. I'm getting paid, though, which is a lot more than I can say for the past 2 years! Oh, I forgot to mention that I take my nursing boards on Monday. Yikes! Huge prayer request for that! I hope that your week was good and that your weekend is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment