Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday!!!!


Have you ever tied a message to a balloon and let it go-sort of like a message in a bottle?  I have.:)  I wrote a message with my name and address (ok, maybe not the smartest thing, but this was years ago) and sent it upwards in hopes that someone would find it and write me a letter.  Did I get a letter???  No.  Wouldn't it have been interesting, though?  I've always loved pen pals!  I'm guessing the balloon ended up in someone's tree or maybe in the Cumberland River where everything else seems to end up. 
What does this have to do with Friday, you ask?  Nothing really, except that it's been a long week that has ended up pretty well.  I can imagine I'm holding the balloons in this picture and I'm about to let them go to signal an official start to the weekend.  As I said in my previous post, this hasn't been the greatest couple of weeks ever.  I've decided not to go into detail because I'm letting it go and giving it up to the One who knows all and knows what to do with my worries.  Chris and I have felt surrounded by love this week from family and friends and we thank God for those people in our lives.
  Soooo....Hurray for Friday!  I'm hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with family, friends, worship, and rest. 

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations for ever and ever!"  ~Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment