Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Impatience.

I'm dying to read this book:


Francine Rivers is definitely one of my very favorite authors.  The first book of hers that I read was Redeeming Love.  After that one, I could not read the rest of her books fast enough. I mean, these books are treasures!  Once I start one I can't put it down!  Fortunately for me, I started reading them after she had written quite a few.  That meant that I had a treasure store of books to choose from.  Currently I have read them all and have to wait for each new book to come out.  The last book that I read was Her Mother's Hope, a story about a woman who immigrated from Europe to America during the early 20th century.  It was wonderful, heartening, and well, the first part of a two-book series.  After reading it I had to wait several months for the second to come out.  Torture.  THEN-the second book Her Daughter's Dream (pictured above) came out September 14th.  Just happened to be at one of my busiest times in school and during a time when I had no business spending $20+ dollars on a new book.  Needless to say, I'm kind of excited to get to a point where I can read this one.  (Amazon maybe?)
Anyway, I have rambled.  If you have read Francine Rivers, what is your favorite??  Which one would you recommend to someone who hasn't read one?
 These are the books I currently own, minus one which is MIA (loaned to a friend). 

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this book, yet. Of course, my favorite one of her's is Redeeming Love! I've also read Leota's Garden and another one that I can't remember, but they're all good.

    ReplyDelete