Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Don't Let the Turkey Get the Best of You!

I hope all of your Thanksgiving preparations are going well and that we all take the time to pause and smell the turkey roses.:)  Enjoy your family.  Remember your friends.  Reflect over the year up until now.  Honestly, there are many things about this year that sometimes I think I wouldn't mind forgetting.  I want to stop, though, and remember to thank my God for everything.  He is good and His ways are perfect.  Lord help me to remember that and to have confidence in You!  
Hope your day is filled with lots of family, good food, and naps!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment