Friday, November 26, 2010

My Black Friday...

Sadly, Chris had to go back to Knoxville to work today.  However, my Mom and I were able to spend a wonderful day together.  First we went to visit my Grandmother.  I don't get to see her enough and we had a great visit.
Then my Mom and I headed to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's.  Did you know that they have free garlic cheddar biscuits now?  Umm...Yummm.  After lunch was a movie, 127 Hours.  Interesting true story about a man on a hike who gets his armed trapped between a boulder and a crevice wall.  I'll let you imagine how he got out.:)  We ended our day with a quick trip to Publix and home to make pigs in a blanket.  LOVE my family and I am so thankful for the times when I get to spend time with those I don't get to see as much as I want!  Good news...Chris is back for the rest of the weekend and our plans are to watch the Vols play beat Kentucky tomorrow and then we're all going to Opryland Hotel.  What a great weekend before back to reality on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment