Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween!

Chris and I spent hours and hours trying to come up with what to dress up as for Halloween.  I haven't really dressed up in a long long time and we were going to a costume party.  I pretty much decided what I wanted to be and Chris had left his costume up to me because he had to work.  I had no more ideas so I picked up an Indiana Jones hat and whip at Party City.  I had my doubts about whether he would go for it.  Well, when he got home he looked at the costume.  He didn't hate it I guess, just not what he had in mind.  In a few minutes he had decided what he wanted to be.  I went to a school party for about an hour and came home to pick Chris up to go to the costume party.  This is what I found:
Yes, you got it, UT Santa Claus.  We had this at home and yes it was free.  It was also very random.  He was quite happy as Mr. Claus.  It was a fun night!
An interesting pair!:)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious. Glad you dressed up this year! Before I read the description, I just thought Chris was Halloween Claus. Haha.

    ReplyDelete