Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whew!  Just finished my 3rd out of 4 care plans this morning around 2:41.  Good thing I have the day off!  This has been a tough 3 weeks.  I'm sure it's obvious from my lack of postings.  Sometimes I don't even feel like I have a second to breathe!  
There have been some very high points this last week.  Last weekend we went on a family retreat in Greenville, TN with our church.  It was awesome!  Free throw contests, softball, rifle shooting, and a great speaker!  Oh, don't let me forget the food!  We had a blast.  I had very good intentions to study during down times that weekend.  It didn't happen.
Tuesday I got my hair done.  Don't laugh, this is a big thing!  I've gotta enjoy the small things in life too!  Let's just say I was exhausted after a clinical day and might have fallen asleep under the hair dryer.  And when I got my hair washed. (Aaaaahh!)  
This weekend Chris and I are going to see my Mama.  I have seen her in weeks!  Miss that lady!  I hope to get to visit my grandmother and see my sister for an early birthday dinner.  Lots to do on the agenda!  
Sooo...this rotation of nursing school has turned out to be pretty challenging.  I have one week left and then a much easier rotation next.  I'm tired just thinking about it but there are things to look forward to-my mama this weekend and camping next weekend.  Now let's just make it through this next week. 

1 comment: