Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Random Post

Last weekend Chris and I went to my Mama's house!  We were only there for a day and a half but we had an awesome time!  Ghengis Grill for dinner on Friday night plus a little Francesca's shopping!  What a fun night!  Then we had a great visit with my Grandmother on Saturday plus a little cupcake party for an early birthday for Stacey.  I would have loved to have stayed for another week but it was great to see my family. 
These pictures are really random and don't have much to do with the trip at all.  Don't think I'm weird, but it was a beautiful beautiful day on Friday and I just laid out in the yard with Bailey looking at the blue sky and pretty trees.  Bailey was a great subject for photography but I'm pretty sure it started annoying him.:)
treat? walk? park? trip?
Told you they were random!  Anyway, our weekend was great and we were able to get back for a great day at church on Sunday!  Miss my Mama though.

1 comment:

  1. Nothin' weird about layin in nature and enjoy the weather God blesses us with! Love the Heart picture.

    Glad you had time with the family. (The cupcakes look yummy!)

    ReplyDelete