Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lovin' It!

It's been a pretty good week around here.  Last weekend we had an awesome camping trip!  We went to Frozen Head State Park.  Friday night we pretty much froze.  It was one of those times that I thought, "I'll never be warm again!"  Have you ever felt like that?  Saturday night was much more comfortable, ending up with Sunday worship and volleyball!  It was a great weekend.  On Monday morning it was storming.  Normally, I'm not crazy about days that start off rainy, but that was a pretty cool storm.  The weather has been gorgeous other than that and I am certainly enjoying this time of year.  I had to get a picture of this tree before the leaves were gone.  They look almost neon!!
I also had to take pictures of the sunset on the way to church tonight.  Beautiful!  In the Spring I say that it is my favorite time of year.  However, in the Fall, I say the same thing.  Fall has got to be the winner, though.
 I put lots of camping pictures on my Facebook page, but I wanted to leave you with this one:
 These girls are fabulous!  So blessed!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, isn't God AMAZING!? The trees! The sunsets! So beautiful. What a glorious Creation... I can't believe He loves us. Sometimes, I'm just in awe.

    ReplyDelete