Thursday, October 28, 2010

October, Where Did You Go??

Doesn't this picture just give you that nice feeling of coziness?  Chris and I have a full, busy weekend ahead with two Halloween parties tomorrow night, trunk-or-treating at church on Saturday, and a bonfire with friends from church on Sunday.  There are costumes to make (oh yeah, and come up with), treats to bake, and we'll just throw in a little community nursing test tomorrow.  However, I'm hoping for just a little bit of time to sit down with that cutie and enjoy some time together.  October flew by before I even knew it!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously have caught myself asking the same question over and over. "How in the world is it already Halloween?? Where did October go??" I can totally relate.

    Sounds like you guys had a super busy weekend planned. Hope it was awesome! (And that you got some time to spend with your honey.)

    ReplyDelete