Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh Glorious Weekend!

Soooo....I have been a single mommy this week. (To Bailey) Chris has been in Wisconsin for job training and I have been here all on my lonesome.  Well, it's probably for the best because this was my last careplan week.  I worked for hours!  We missed Chris, though, and he's coming home tonight---just in time for camping!!  We're going with friends from church to Frozen Head State Park for some tent sleeping, S'more making, and campfire sitting.  I'm soooo excited.  It's Fall Break, my careplanning is done (at least for this semester), and my cute husband is coming home!  Did I mention that I'm loving this gorgeous weather?  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and do something Fall-ish!
 

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Bailey is so cute! I love s'mores too. What a happy time of year!

    ReplyDelete