Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happiness

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be relaxing, reading, cleaning only if I feel like it, and hanging out with my husband on a beautiful Fall day!  Her Daughter's Dream is halfway read, the house is halfway clean, and chili ingredients are on the counter for tonight.  The Vols play football today, and, no matter who wins, I am just thankful to have my husband home to watch the game with.  I LOVE that he doesn't have to work on Saturdays anymore!  Nope, it's not all roses...I am pretending at least until tomorrow that I don't have any homework.  On this bright, sunny, October day though, things in my world are pretty good.  Thank you God for lovely weather and husbands at home!!

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific day! All of those things sound wonderful, and are all things I completely enjoy, as well. So glad God blesses us with great things, especially incredible weather and husbands at home! :)

    ReplyDelete