Monday, April 11, 2011

Patience, Patience, Patience

This is not my greatest virtue. At all. However, I'm getting a lot of practice at it these days. Chris and I are looking at a lot of changes in the next few weeks (as I'm sure you know). I'm looking for a job, we're looking for a house, and I'm working on graduating! This.is.all.going.so.slowly. We're working on a specific house which depends on my getting a job. These nurse managers sure are taking their time, though. Excruciating!! I want to show you pictures of the house, but don't want to be premature. I'll leave you with this photo of the awesome backyard, though!
Isn't it beautiful? Please, friends, pray for my patience!:)

2 comments:

  1. Great backyard! Patience is a difficult thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. so excited for y'all! we are moving soon too. and um, my backyard looks the opposite of this! but hopefully it will one day. enjoy the beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete