Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Good News and Some Other News...

We got some great news today. The sellers accepted our offer!! We now have a contingent contract on the house which means that when I have a job, we will start the official paperwork! This is exciting (and a little stressful). We also have a jam-packed weekend ahead which includes some hillbilly entertainment and some easter eggs. 
On another note, I wanted to ask ya'll to say a prayer for Chris. He went to the doctor today because he just hasn't felt any better after his treatments. The doctor wants him to have another colonoscopy and might send him to Vanderbilt if he can't figure anything out. We are both trying to stay positive but it's just a little discouraging. 
I've got to leave you with something happier...I love the color of this room and am trying to think of a room that I can paint in our house! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Chris,
    I love you brother. You'll get thru it. Vanderbilt is a great place. They helped us a lot with Kate.

    God's work boots are just not getting dirty. He's working. He cares for you. He'll take care of you.

    JC Wannabe,
    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo on the offer acceptance! Good luck from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can use that color in a number of rooms. I would think of an office/library or relaxing nook somewhere for reading while looking at that amazing back yard. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete