Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shoulds

This is what I am should be doing more of right now. Our next exam on Thursday comes straight from this book and one other. All I have to do is learn the questions...all 13,000 of them. I exaggerate. A little. There are more like 1,000 questions. Easy enough to learn, I guess, but who wants to do this when it's drizzly outside and a nap sounds so wonderful? Or...when I just want to dream up plans for our house. Come on, isn't this more interesting:

Love the look of this kitchen.

We won't have a back porch like this one, but I'm brainstorming ways to bring the look of this room indoors.

Love all the colors and those benches.

I love the set-up of this bedroom, maybe with different artwork or colors.

LOVE!

OK, now that I have painted my fingernails, played with my Bailey-boy, perused my favorite pictures, and checked FB a handful of times, I will get back to the regularly scheduled NCLEX programming. boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment