Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things to Come...

While I don't have any concrete answers yet, I can only be happy that things aren't standing still as they have seemed to the past few weeks. I have had one interview (the job of my choice) and I have another one in a week (another great job)! We also have seemed to come to an agreement with the sellers of the house we want to buy. They countered our offer, and, with only one little tweak, we are accepting. We should have a contract in the next couple of days!! I absolutely cannot wait to get into our own new-to-us house and make it our own. I have so many ideas and am trying to figure out the most thrifty and creative ways to do the things I have in mind. I can't wait to invite you guys over! Would a cook-out be perfect in this backyard....

It has also been one of those weeks when it is so beautiful outside that I feel guilty for being inside. I took Bailey to the dog park today so that he could play and I could soak up some vitamin D. It's getting to be that optimistic time of year again. I'm so happy that God speaks to us through His creation. 
So...while we wait for those answers I will concentrate on graduating (in three weeks, can you believe it?!?) finishing up strong and pretending that the next three weeks aren't going to creeeep by.:) Happy Thursday to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment