Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tornado?

I don't know if it was a tornado but it sure sounded like it as the hail pounded down, we could hear the skylights shattering, and the roaring passed by our house. We were in the closet, of course, so I felt relatively safe. This is what we found when we came out and I, for one, feel incredibly blessed that this is all it was. Better get these uploaded because the thunder is starting up again!

My mother-in-law had eggs out on the kitchen counter. Can you believe it?

Oh yeah, I have a final at 8:30 in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That hail is the size of those eggs. Unbelievable that only one is broken. Glad you are all safe. Having it rain in your home isn't any fun. Stay safe and nail a tarp down over the skylights if you can. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, sister! I'm so sorry that you guys had to go through that! And also that you have to clean up the damage. No fun at all. :(

    But super glad you're okay! Closets work wonders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you are okay! And, can't believe everything that happened! So...um....how did your final go?

    ReplyDelete