Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent

I LOVE December!!  It's such a great month filled with twinkle lights, Christmas trees, and never-ending festivities!  It just also happens to be the birthday month of two special someones I know.:)  I love that I woke up to snow today.  Yes, snow!  What an excellent way to start December.  It didn't really stick but was pretty to watch (as I sat in the dentist chair and then had a test to take this afternoon).  That wasn't a particularly fun way to start the month.  Oh well.  The whole month is ahead to me!  Anyway, I just wanted to remind myself on this day one of December to take it easy, take it slow, and focus on the important things in life-not presents or Christmas trees.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! December officially begins the count down to Christmas! It's my very favorite season ever, ever. (The season as a whole, not necessarily the day.) Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete