Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Exciting Things

I'm so excited and I want to tell you all about it!  I was reading another blog recently which echoed the same feelings I have about writing about birthdays.  My birthday is tomorrow and I hesitate to write that because what do I say...Happy Birthday to me?  Send me presents?  No.  That's not why I'm telling you.  I'm telling you because my birthday is tomorrow and I'm excited about it.  Excited that I'm going to be 25!   OK, I'm caught and I will tell you the truth.  I'm going to be 31.  Whew, saying it doesn't seem quite so bad.  In fact, I love birthdays, no matter what age, and I LOVE birthdays in December.  Everyone puts up twinkle lights and pretty decorations for my birthday!:)  How thoughtful of them.  What I am really excited about, though, is the card I got in the mail yesterday.  It was a birthday card but it wasn't just any ole birthday card!  Inside was written a message from my Mom, brother, and sister telling me that I have an appointment on my birthday at a spa here in Knoxville!  What?  Yes!  A one-hour massage that is already paid for and the tip is paid!  How did they know that it would be one of the most perfect gifts EVER?  How did they know?  Because they are the great Mom, brother, and sister EVER!  So come tomorrow around 4 o'clock pm you know where I'll be.  Don't call me.:)
 

1 comment:

  1. Oo! They LOVE you!! I hope you enjoy your relaxation. It's much deserved. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete