Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Changes

I'm liking the way things are looking around here!  I loved my holiday background, but I was definitely ready to get back to my normal cheerful background.  Is everyone thinking about changes they are going to make in their lives for the year 2011?  I have been.  I always make resolutions even if I don't say them out loud or write them down.  I don't know mine specifically right now, but I am ready to make some changes in my life and right now is a good time to do it.  The beginning of January-after the indulgences and "over-everything" of the Christmas season-seems like a good time to clear out the cobwebs and start fresh.  Can I make these changes stick throughout the year?  I will be thinking about my specific goals in the next couple of days and maybe I will share a couple with you all.  There's a lot to be said for accountability, right? :) Do you have or are you thinking about any resolutions this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment